Thursday, 27 July 2017

BB`s FINISHED THE ASTERIX ROOF











During this scratch build it often reminded me of DOOGAL from The Magic Roundabout.


                   Plumbers Hemp was a great material to use. It cost £7.00 UK Stirling to make,
                   and I still have some over for another build in the near future.



There is a certain satisfaction  that comes from making ones own buildings from scratch. They might not look that good, but in the world of arts and craft it is the use of imagination and ones hands that often really count.

                                      
                            A simple Haystack  is quicker to build.Here is my paper card scratch built
                            hay wagon of yesteryear with old HAT, wheels fixed onto home made axles.

                               Smaller building are planned for a later date  BB




2 comments:

  1. That's a rather fine looking roof Paul, I'm sure Asterix will be proud of it. Plumbers Hemp eh? I shall have to find some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deon,thank you for your vist and comment.
      Here in this topic I used it for the very first time, and it sure was interesting getting to know how best to handle it as well as sticking it into place,and not to me. BB

      Delete